KFC SO GOOD
Beginning of successful cooperation: September 2014
Customer: KFC. 450+ restaurants across Russia and the CIS.
Positioning and advantages: high-quality fast food, excellent service without standing in line.
Tasks at hand:
To expand the customer experience, emphasize significant improvements in the quality of service, increase the average check in restaurants, create loyal customers. Solution: create a comfortable atmosphere for guests, considering the time of day and level of attendance; stimulate an increase in the average check in restaurants through audio marketing.
Stages of implementation:
- Audio design audit – analysis of the target audience on the basis of data provided by the Customer, measurement of intervals of attendance (time-of-day and day-of-week profiles).
Features. The audio design takes into account the peaks and valleys in attendance, differences between weekends and weekdays; restaurants were segmented using cluster analysis.
- Development of the musical format
Features. The combination of dynamic pop-cover and lounge music has been optimized, considering the profiles of the target audience and intervals of attendance.
We offer a 24-hour format of broadcast music and 100% monthly content update. We use the licensed musical content of European quality, without required payments to the Russian Authors’ Society (RAO) and the All-Russian Intellectual Property Organization (VOIS)
- A complete, automated solution
Installation of 7 indoor and 3 outdoor speakers; installation and setup of Market Player software and hardware solutions.
- During periods of low attendance, guests stay in the restaurant 3.5 minutes longer; average check increased by 8%.
- During periods of high attendance, average waiting time at the cash register was reduced by 45 seconds.
- Single optimized musical accompaniment in the restaurants throughout Russia and the CIS, uninterrupted broadcasting including advertising jingles with a predetermined frequency.
To be continued: we are currently negotiating with the parent company to launch a similar project in the US.